Released: 5 March 2019
Release Type: Feature release
This release brings a multitude of quality of life changes, additional functionality, and bug fixes.
- Metadata filter added
- Additional options for name and material filters added
- Doesn't contain
- Starts with
- Doesn't start with
- Ends with
- Doesn't end with
- Regex (Regular Expression Syntax)
- Example: The Regex expression /([A-Z])\w+ match a character in the range "A" to "Z" (char code 65 to 90). Case sensitive.
- 3rd Party Resource: https://regexr.com/
- The reassignment functionality has been adjusted.
- Clicking on a material card will open up a reassignment menu
- Clicking on the link icon on a material card will break that reassignment link
- Search added
- Reassigned count added
- Texture or Base Color preview added
- Note: If the preview shows a light-blue color , that means Optim couldn't find the color, or texture to preview.
- Display filters
- View all
- View reassigned
- View not reassigned
Note: Material previews and reassignment currently only work with Datasmith files. We're looking into CAD support.
- CAD Tessellation Options added under Dashboard
- .stp file types now properly show up when browsing for files
- One installer for all Unreal Engine versions
- Allows custom Optim application install locations
- Default directory changed to C\Program Files\Theia Interactive\Optim
- Configurable files will be stored in C\Program Data\Theia Interactive\Optim
Note: All previous installations of Optim require manual uninstallation
- Unreal Engine 4.22 support added
- Note: Preview updates might break the Optim plugin.
- Optim now doesn't freeze the Unreal Editor
- Progress bar when reading Datasmith + CAD files
- Fixed find actor reference error fixed
- Fixed Optim specific tags are now properly removed after cleanup
- Fixed file name displays properly in the Dashboard
- Fixed combine method ignore sometimes showed instancing options
- Fixed Division by Zero graph error for CAD files
- Note: CAD files are still not supported for visualization just yet.
Found a bug? Have a feedback or a feature request? Contact us here